1. This is gonna sound strange, but culturally, I grew up under a rock. I think that’s why I’m so voracious about knowledge now, is that I was just deprived growing up.
2. News to some of you I’m sure, but I’m bi. Just taking this opportunity to put that out there officially.
3. I have an unfettered love for the city of Prague. Absolutely gorgeous place.
4. I vastly prefer the Marx Brothers to the Three Stooges, and side eye anyone who watches Duck Soup and tells me otherwise.
5. My favourite snack food is Bits & Bites. I’ve been eating these things since my early childhood. I have fond memories of crowding around the TV on Friday nights to watch TGIF and eating these things with my family.
This will forever be the best moment in venture bros history
I love the DVD commentary about this part. They say it’s one of their favorite things that they’ve written, and that they came up with it a year before the rest of the episode was written “while cleaning the Astrobase”. Jackson said he tears up about it. IT’S BEAUTIFUL
if you ever need a reason as to why you should watch vbros watch this goddamn scene
Best goddamned show.
THIS RIGHT HERE IS THE CLIP I ALWAYS SHOW PEOPLE WHEN INTRODUCING THEM TO VENTURE BROS. IT IS THE CLIP.
I can’t believe Polnareff is Benimaru’s long lost twin brother…
ELDER BROTHER COMMING IN!
Go home Guile, you’re drunk.
what did you just said to our dad?
Do u guys think anyone would get mad and report me for the name lipgloss on WrA??? Since its not rly an rp server name lol
I would love to answer this but you dont have answers enabled.
you can always make up the story in MRP
the name can appear anywhere from accidental spelling to drunken father with a sense of humor
I’ve got a forsaken named handbasket, so I figure as long as you’ve got a good explanation in place (nickname/pseudonym/loopy parents) you can make lipgloss work.
Who the fuck walks like this?!
tough cool people unlike you
Out of curiosity…reblog if you have a Bachelor’s Degree. Like if you have completed part of one/are…
Bachelor (*cough*Master*cough*) in Graphic Design and Illustration
Advanced major in philosophy and triple minor in sociology religious studies and cultural studies.
I am the ultimate unemployable university grad!